Dashboard | +Follow
Like A Paradise
Happy Birthday Daddy ! :D
Monday 19 December 2011 • 00:44 • 0 comments



Dear Dad ,
You are my teacher , my strength , and my hero . You made me believe in me . You are the best friend I ever had . You mean more than just father to me , you are my ultimate teacher and the sweetest dad . You are not just a lovely father , but you are also a nice human being . Everyday with you , I learn something new. I feel so comfortable around you daddy . I wish you a day , filled with love , joy , care and fun . I am glad to have you as my father. Happy Birthday Dad , I am proud to be your daughter . I love you Dad ! :D

xoxo, The Shining Star



Disclaimer

Hey guys ! I'm Akish . Thanks for visiting my blog ;) Steal anything what u can steal :D bold italic underline strike



« Go back to entries
« About Akish
« Exchange Link is open
Taggie Board


[!] IMPORTANT [!]


Back to past



Credits


Edited : Akish
Font : Google
Fully Edit By : Akish